WITCCA Scholarship Application
Complete and submit the form below to apply for a WITCCA educational scholarship.
Throughout this form, the term “Provider” is used interchangeably for both home child care providers and group program staff.
STEP 1: Complete and submit this form no later than the end of the business on May 28, 2021. You may also complete a paper application form.
Click here to open a PDF version of this form. Scan and email your completed PDF form to Diana Zorn at email@example.com, or mail it to SFTA, 700 Rayovac Drive Suite 6, Madison, WI 53711
Contact Diana Zorn to have a paper form mailed to you.
STEP 2: Scan and send or copy and mail copies of invoices for training, conference, or course for payment by the end of the business day on June 25th, 2021.
STEP 3: Provider will be notified of results within 2 weeks of receiving the application paperwork.
- Provider must be currently providing care for children.
- Provider must be an enrolled member of at least one of Wisconsin’s First Nations
- At least 50% of the children enrolled (at the time of the application) must be members of at least one of Wisconsin’s First Nations.
- Provider must enroll in coursework, training, or conference and submit an invoice for payment prior to the end of the business day on June 25, 2021.
- Training, coursework, or conference must be relevant to your current work. A copy of the description of the course or training or a flyer detailing the conference trainings will be required to determine relevance.